Certified Household Manager
My Top Standards are Administrative, Housekeeping, Maintenance,Entertainment
I was born in Odessa, Ukraine which is on the Black sea coast. My father was a train and locomotive engineer/ driver, and my mother was a consumer goods expert. They both obtained technical degrees in technical colleges in my hometown. I enjoyed living in Odessa, Ukraine as it is a beautiful city with nice beaches and beautiful European architecture as initially it was built by Italians, French and Greeks. As it was and remains the large port on South of Ukraine it always draws merchants, student and foreign tourist. They still call it South Palmira. I attended very good schools and had been introduced to the English languish since I was a young girl which later on helped me to obtain my degree in language and literature.
Since I was a teenager, I started to dream about traveling and had no idea how I could do that. My parents were not rich and worked hard to make sure that me and my brother got a good education and became good people. After I finished my studies, I did not have any money, or a job and I decided to work temporarily in the restaurant to practice my personal skills and had no idea that it will lead me to my long-life career in hospitality and Private Service.
My parents were always working so I needed to grow up and at times to take care of my brother as he is 10 years younger than me. That was my beginning of service and taking care of others. Implementing simple tasks around the house simple cooking, laundry, cleaning on weekly basis.
When I turned 22 I got my first job and then in 2 years, I was working in Europe on a cruise ship and two years after I was working off the coast of Texas, in the US in another cruise ship.
I have been working on the ships since 2008 and then I gradually transitioned to working in the private home and have remained working in the private service industry till today.
I have lived primarily in South Florida since I have moved to the US 20 years ago. It happened uninhibitedly as South Florida reminds me a much of my homeland. I always have the opportunity to go to the seaside and meditate at times. Being by the ocean side gives me energy and I always go back. I have been told for that matter that I will fit great on the East coast of the US. I intuitively know that I have a genuine service heart; I am a giver, and a people person.
Working for a long time in Private Service has taught me, and advanced my confidence and ability to perform different tasks and think fast to make it happen.
|Is one of my strengths due to my experience with computers and software programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook I currently use at work; I use the calendar aspect as much as the email portion of the program. I have over ten years of supervisory and management experience with teams of 10-15 or more members and have managed 15 or more vendors (pool maintenance, security systems, HVAC, wine cellars, etc.). I have the responsibility of creating and maintaining a budget, negotiated service contracts, gathering estimates and bids on projects, and ensuring they are carried out to satisfactory completion.|
|I am directly responsible for oversight of the Housekeeping staff in my most recent position in private service. I have established / maintained cleaning zones and task sheets and personally ensure quality control for the cleaning of the entire 11,000 square foot property. I would not be capable of expecting that my staff maintain such high levels of performance if I didn’t hold myself to that same standard. I pride myself in my own housekeeping abilities and realize that I thrive in an exceptionally clean and organized environment. In addition, I have become very familiar with the luxury market and provide the best possible experience for our affluent clientele. I am hands on and teach other personnel showing how and what needs to be done. I have a strong eye on details|
|Over the many years and recently going through Starkey’s extensive Certified Household Management course, I have mastered different silver service styles, I have honed my passion for making an event better and more exciting that anyone could imagine. I very much look forward to coordinating weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversary and birthday parties, corporate and fund raising events. I am accurately described by others as a systems woman with an eye for details, appreciation of value-added ideas and a burning desire to exceed all expectations.|
Technical Skills Synopsis:
· Familiar with the use of PC and Mac operating systems, specific software
· Experience managing staff in the private home and at previous jobs in hospitality industry
· Experience with vendors and contractors, architects for renovation projects, chooses vendors according to the tasks given by the principal
· Supervised multiple renovation projects and worked closely with general contractor for quotes and execution of the projects according to the principal needs
· Chose various products for interior design projects for the principal
· Researched and purchased interior design items on the request of the principal
· Made orders for the furniture and appliances, lights, etc.
· Manages schedules, calendars, and household budgets
· Trained in the patented Starkey Service Management model
· Monthly bank account report
· Performs certain monthly payments or different accounts
· Capable of zoning a home for cleaning and creating task sheets
· Cares for high-end antiques, artwork, and other collectible and valuable household items
· Knowledgeable of specific cleaning and laundry products and their appropriate use
· Purchasing and restocking proper cleaning products
· Researching the products that are safe for pets and children
· Comfortable creating simple meals with everyday pantry items
· Familiar with cooking certain ethnic cuisines
· Capable of pairing food and wine
· Full grocery shopping
Clothing & Valet:
· Launders and irons clothing
· Specialty fabric, shoe, and leather care
· Capable of sewing buttons and performing minor clothing repairs
· Rotates clothing for seasonal storage
· Organizes closets and packs and unpacks for business and leisure travel
· Has a great personal interest in clothing and fashion
· Have a good knowledge of high-end brands of clothing, shoes, accessories and perfumes
· Trained in the Ballet of Service Style
· Event planning and organization
· Trained in American plated, French, Russian, and English styles of service
· Table Settings
· Cares for fine crystal, china, and silver
· Able to coordinate and execute formal and informal entertaining events
· Create a desired ambiance in the home, based on a Principal’s standards
· Knowledgeable floral arranging
· Familiar with wines and spirits, purchasing any wines and spirits that requested by the principal
· Cigar shopping and humidor care
Property & Grounds:
Safety and Protection:
· Walks property daily
· Basic maintenance of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and security/smart home systems
· Repair and maintenance of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and security/smart home systems
· List advanced knowledge of specific systems: Christon
· Any kind of home maintenance from professional upholstery cleaning to professional stone cleaning
· Close work with plumbers, electricals, installers, general contractors, audio and video specialists, drapery installers, painters, A/C specialists, etc.
Travel & Transportation:
· Experience serving on luxury yachts.
· Capable of doing chauffeuring
· Coordinates travel, international and domestic, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, restaurant reservations, etc.
· Trained in Aircraft procedures and safety, inflight service of VIP. Corporate Aviation. Cabin in service, food procurement, handling, prep0aration, galley safety, bed making, and caring for the cabin in flight. Medical Certification in CP r, evacuation, live fire, ditching, hypoxia drill
· Well-travelled and interested in traveling with the principal if needed
· Performs basic vehicle and golf cars maintenance (oil changes, tire rotation, maintaining fluid levels, etc.)
· Able to purchase a vehicle, golf cars according to the principal’s instructions
· Coordinate’s vehicle maintenance schedule, insurance, registration, and licensure
· Knowledge and experience of regular health maintenance of small dogs and cats.
· Supervised or unsupervised animal medical care (administering medications) for principals’ pets: small dogs, cats.
· Booking of flights and all necessary paperwork for pet’s travel with or without principals.
· Familiar with working with commercial pet carriers
· Comfortable working around pets
· Took care of principal’s pets on multiple occasions
· Close work with veterinarian on multiple occasions
· Experience working in a home with frequent high level house guests
· Level of concierge service offered: whatever guest requested- information was found and provides
· Guest management (profiles, likes/dislikes, services and tourism offered, etc.)
· Experience caring for children, 2–5-year-old, baby-sitting, food preparation, giving a bath, putting to bed, outdoor walks without additional supervision.
· Natural affinity and life experience with children