Customized Service Management Education and Training Offered in Your Home!
Let Starkey International®…
- Help Establish your Service Vision and Service Training Goals
- Develop a Management Plan or Blueprint of your Vision of Service for your home and family with Staffing Needs
- Customize, Zone & create Task Sheets for Daily and Seasonal Duties, both for the Residence and Outside Property
- Customize our Recruitment and Placement to fit your Unique Needs
- Educate your staff in Fine Housekeeping Techniques, Clothing and Linen Care, Entertaining, Nanny Management, and more!
Starkey International is celebrating 30 years in serving the Private Service Industry and has become the expert in teaching the “Relationship of Service.” Starkey International teaches how to identify and meet the Service Standards expected by you and your guests. Starkey has developed and patented the Starkey Service Management System. We turn service into a highly valued asset, where “service” is the product. We have learned that Service Professionals must be positioned to be successful. Starkey Private Staff Training is customized in content to serve individualized needs.
- Identifying Service Visions
- Customized Service Management Plans
- Service Etiquette and Protocol
- Tea and Coffee Specialties
- Entertainment and Event Planning
- The Formal Dinner
- Table Settings and Service Styles
- Silver Polishing and Care
- Culinary Meal Planning
- Marriage of Food and Wine
- Aperitifs, Digestive’s, and Cigars
- Wine Cellar Management
- Housekeeping Techniques
- Care of Fine Linens
- Laundry and Closet Organization
- Care of Fine Art, Antiques and Carpets
- Flower Arranging
- Management of Vendors & Grounds and Property
- Car Care, Etiquette & Detailing
- Security and Security Protocols
- Nanny Management System
Specialized Placement Staff & Private Service Educators
Mrs. Mary Louise Starkey, B.S. & C.E.O.
President and Founder of Starkey International®
“Service as a Relationship,” Mrs. Starkey, known as the First Lady of Service, has thirty years as CEO of Starkey International® and for professionalizing the Private Service industry. She is a dynamic and passionate educator, public speaker, and a natural storyteller. She freely shares her knowledge and mentors clients in identifying and creating “Their Vision for Service!”
Mrs. Starkey provides on-site consultations to Private Estates and Clubs, Luxury Market Hotels and Businesses, to identify their Service Visions, customize their Style of Service, and develop a Service Management Plans.
Private Training Tuition Cost: $2,000 – $2,500 per day depending on the number of instructors and training days required. HQ Software provided. Customized Transportation, Hotel and Meals provided by Client
For more information and individualized pricing to customize your service needs, please contact Starkey International at 303-832-5510.